Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Busy, busy, busy ... again.

So between loosing countless hours of sleep, I find that the schedule I picked out for myself is a bit too much, but I'll stick with it, I just ask that you stick with me as posts may be few and far between. As soon as I get caught up however, I have SO much I'd like to post on. Much has happened over the last few weeks, and I'd love to write about a lot of it.

But first, I have to read "Guns, Germs, and Steel," the next chapter in "Our Origins," 5 sets of Math problems, write a first draft for English, write a paper for public speaking as well as read two chapters in that book, and somewhere in all that find a way to the nearest grocery store to pick up stuff for the SCEKU (Secular Coalition of EKU) get together on Thursday. And I have even more to do that I'm not even thinking of right now...like my ANT 201 lab...and about 3 other papers I have to get started on.

Hope this holds you over until then. This is exactly the kind of stuff I'm learning in ANT 201 right now. The biology refresh is nice, but I love how beautiful this video makes evolution sound.



TLDR; I'm busy, I'll post more when able.

0 comments:

Post a Comment